Mount Pleasant Regional Airport
The Mount Pleasant Regional Airport was officially opened on August 17, 2002. This new facility is located three miles south of beautiful downtown Mount Pleasant off U.S. 271 South on Mike Hall Parkway.
The airport has both 100LL and Jet-A fuels. We accept MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express, Multi-Service and Phillips 66 credit cards for Jet-A fuel. The 100LL pump is a 24-hour automated pump that can be accessed by use of MasterCard, Visa, Multi-Service, Discover, or American Express credit cards.
Runway 17/35 is 6,000’ x 100 feet with a full-length parallel taxiway and medium intensity pilot controlled lighting. PAPI Lights on both 17/35 runways. The airport longitude is N.33 05.7 and the latitude is W. 094 57.6
- Unicom: 122.7
- Lights: Preset to low intensity, Increase intensity CTAF. PAPI and REIL lights
- Ft. Worth Center: 132.85, 132.02
- Instrument Approach: GPS 17, GPS 35, VOR/DME
- AWOS III Weather Station: 119.775/903-575-4027
- After hours waiting area with restrooms and phone
- Conference Room
- Pilots Lounge
- Secure well-lighted ramp and fuel area
- Weather and flight Planning
- Wireless Internet
Ground Transportation Services
- Courtesy cars available for pilots
- Enterprise Rental Car at 903-575-0500
For more information concerning the airport contact the airport manager at 903-575-4020.
After hours access available to restrooms, telephone, water and shelter in the front vestibule, (excluding holidays). After 6 p.m. and on holidays please call the Mount Pleasant Police Department at 903-575-4004.